Zoom Meeting Reminder
31st March 2021
Once again I must thank all those who sent me messages following my last outpouring.
A few additions and corrections to pages on the website for which I am extremely grateful. I think I have picked up all the corrections sent to me but please let me know if you spot anymore.
I also received a few stories that I am in the process of embellishing, sorry, copying over to pages ready to be added to the website.
- Raffle First Prize - A Wife! - George Burford
- Forgotten Man - Bob Ford
- Student list - by year – including a complete chronological list
- An update to Monty's Austin A35
- Reorder some of the sub menus (alphabetic)
- Update to plumbing problems and heating in the early years.
The posters about bands in the Exeter area have nudged a few memories and people have recalled some of the bands they saw whilst at College, including those at the Uni, or at Rolle, etc.
- Steve Hatton (1970) Chris Horner
- Richard Heale (1970): Christine Hudson (15years)
- George Burford (1966): Elaine Small – raffle prize
- Ian Jones (1965: Liz
- Tony Clarke (1966): Eileen
- Ian Godwin (1971): Lynne
- Frank Curnow (1966) Jane Bee
- Tim Dunsby (1966) Linda Goodenough
Once again, I know a couple of people, but if anyone would like to add their own or others situation when leaving college, I’ll happily share. Two I know of who didn’t go into teaching or work involving children/students, are:
- Dick Henley 1967 – entered the commercial world
- Dave Kitchen 1970 - Interior design
- George Burford – Harminaca
- Tony Clarke – Kazoo
- Paul Edginton
- Eric Morse
- Dave Treharne
Wednesday seemed to bump into a lot of parish council meetings, scout meetings, governors’ meetings, etc so I thought I’d try Mondays. Hence, the next Zoom meeting is set for 12th April starting around 7:00pm
Meeting ID:772 430 9191
Or click on this link; Zoom meeting
I have had a few emails “bounced”, so if anyone has contact details for Richard Allard or Tim Gregory perhaps you could contact them and ask for their new address.
Emails to Roger Dickson, Nigel Webb, Keith Heather and Pat Barrett also “soft bounced” that means they may not have received the email.
... and a link that may be of interest to some:
Taff and Eyrli and Chris and I plan to arrive there around mid-day on the Saturday for two nights. We would welcome meeting up with others.
Medical aids can be provided.